How it works
- After you purchase your analysis, we will you send you a hair collection packet.
- You’ll put the hair you collect in the bag provided and drop the pre-addressed, pre-stamped envelope in the mail. We’ll send you an email when we’ve received your hair.
- After your analysis is complete, we’ll send your Hair Bio to the email address you provided.
How to collect the hair for analysis
- You will need to provide approximately 20 – 40 strands of hair. If your hair is long, 20 strands should be fine. If your hair is short, aim for 40 strands.
- The hairs should be clean of product so, ideally, you will collect hair after cleansing (shampooing) but before conditioning. (If needed you can wash the hairs you collect by swirling them around in a cup with gentle cleansing shampoo and water.)
- Then you’ll place the dry hair in the bag. If possible, gently wrap the hair strands around the paper provided in the bag.
How to get your Hair Bio
- You will receive an email with your Hair Bio as a PDF file. We’ll also send tips on products and hair care techniques for your specific hair type.
- If you would like image files of your hair photos, just send us an email letting us know after you get your results.